[Heeplist] Has anyone heard about a US Tour coming out of the Rock Legends Cruise?

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Jan 19 06:40:40 EST 2016

I did not see any issues of trust or lack of it.  Uriah Heep is flying to
USA for a cruise ship in Florida and will play on the cruise.  Then that is
it, there is no other shows in the USA scheduled at this time.
This list is a group of Uriah Heep fans worldwide, Europe, Asia, Russia,
Austrailia, Japan, USA, South America.

Mika what you read was "specualtion", the first guy that wrote was Scott
from USA and he said he saw no dates scheduled other than the cruise and he
was hoping for a last minute tour of USA, but that is not the case.  The
band has the month of February open on their schedule.  My guess is, for
vacation time or studio time.  However since there is little news that comes
out, people make guesses.

The last part is that some are proposing what a tour they would like to see,
for example Uriah Heep and Deep Purple in the USA together.

Bob

On 1/18/16 9:41 PM, "Mika Thain Ashida" <mikathain at gmail.com> wrote:

> The combination with Lucifers Friend was great in Japan, and they are
together
> on lord now,andI don't care your guys are trust me or not anymore.
It's not my
> problems I was just worry about tight there schedule when I had
told from Mick
> and Scamp(Uriah Heep's tour manager now) I told them should
not work like
> that, because they are not that young anymore, but they said
must go,,,!
So I
> don't care you trust me or not I just told truth,,,!! Good Luck to
your guys
> find out ,,!!
Really Good luck ti your guys.
Love from Tokyo.   Mika Thain