[Heeplist] Gary's Wife

Uriahheep southshore74 at juno.com
Tue Jan 12 12:42:33 EST 2016

I  was  at  the  Central  Park  (NYC)  show   in  3  plus  feet  of  water  when  he  was   shocked....He  was   Great,,All  I  can   say  say  to  you   and  the  whole  Family,,,,I  thought  he  was  Great  He  even  played   the  next  night in  PA  where  I  think  he   Passed  away.......    I   wish  you  a  very  Happy  and  Healthy    New  Year  ...He  is  looking  Down  on  your   wonderful  family   G-D   Bless   all  of  you...L.Sutton                   To  the  Whole   Family...I  and   I  guess  the  whole  Heep  Family  and  fans   think  the  same!!!!   Take   Care   L.Sutton     southshore74 at juno.com