[Heeplist] I don't get the list mails

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Dec 26 08:02:38 EST 2015

Hi tap I do not remember seeing too many posts lately.  it was a thread about the law and that most  don't like it. The biggest quirk I have personally noted with the list is that somebody post from yahoo email I do not see the original post.  Only when someone replies.
I myself am looking forward to next October when have the 20th year celebration of the list!!

Bob Winward