[Heeplist] Heeplist Digest, Vol 144, Issue 18

Uriahheep southshore74 at juno.com
Sat Dec 26 12:29:20 EST 2015

To   Bob  W   and    all  the  Heepsters    Happy   Holidays  to    all...missed  out   this  year to  see  the   Heep..been  a  lurker  on  this  site   for   years   Nice  bunch    of   People    with   some  very   Good  taste  in  Music    Heep  is  a  Given   but   some  of  the  othe Music  stuff   I  see   being   sent,,  very   cool////!!!!     I    I go   bask   to   early  70's   with   Uriah   Heep    (  Black   double   album )  and  the   Magicians  Era,,miss  David ,  and  Ken But   Uriah   Heep  has    done  the  test  of   time..,,,Just    fell  in   Love     with  the  group.......Enjoy  the   Holidays   All!            in  NYC!