[Heeplist] I don't get the list mails

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Sat Dec 26 03:26:57 EST 2015

Hi

I am not recieving the list mails anymore. I haven't had any for the
past three weeks or so. If I have during the last couple of weeks
posted about something that has just been discussed on the list I'm
sorry but it's because I haven't recieved the mails.

I have heard before from others that there have been these kind of
problems but this is the first time I am excperiencing them. I though
the list was down but when a week ago I checked the list archive I saw
there have been mails recently. I see the latest mail I have sent has
reached the list but I never saw that myself.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi