[Heeplist] Rock the Haus Set List?

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Thu Dec 17 05:21:07 EST 2015

I have the checked out the recent Heep setlists to see if there would
be some change and indeed there was a nice suprise: At least on the
last few gigs on the tour they have played Shadows of Grief and Love
Machine!

This is what I was talking about earlier that the set should include
also old songs that haven't been played that often. Love Machine I
don't think has been played live since the 70's. Now this is much more
interesting than the set list they played at the start of the tour.

Probably this is preparation for the Japanese shows in January that
have been advertised as Look At Yourself 45th Anniversary shows.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi