[Heeplist] Rock the Haus Set List in Neuruppin

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Dec 12 09:04:57 EST 2015

Ok, this is like when Commisioner Gordon would shine the searchlight into
the sky to contact Batman!!  In this case HeepMan is being summoned out of
retirement.

I have been listening to Outsider again a lot, lately.  When it first came
out The Law was not one of my favorites, too much lyrical repetition sort of
like Nail on the Head.  However it did grow on me and has some awesome
guitar work by Mick, and I think the background vocals with the AH-AH are
the best on the cd (the modern Heep choir).  I think that is always what
made Heep unique is the Ah-Ahs and La-Las

On 12/11/15 7:53 PM, "Don Malecic" <docofun at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow
Can't believe how many Heepsters dislike " The Law"
Where is Bob when you
> need him?
Don

On Friday, 11 December 2015