[Heeplist] Rock the Haus Set List in Neuruppin

Norbert von Fransecky news at musikansich.de
Fri Dec 11 19:29:57 EST 2015

Hi!

Just back from the concert in Neuruppin (small town northwest from
Berlin) They played nearly the same set Tapio has given.
The only difference: "Rainbow Demon" was replaced by two LaY Tracks
"Shadows of Grief" and "Love Machine".

It was one of the best HEEP gigs I ever saw. Especially Bernie was as
convincing as never before. There was no(!) moment in the whole concert
I missed Byron. And "Wise Man" was so emotional like never before.
Great! And he was very close to the auddience and made a very good
communication. Great!
"Shadows of Grief" was a burner. The instrumental midsection of
"Magician's Birthday" was ... MAGIC.
The only low light was "The Law". All the other OUTSIDER Tracks could
match the level of the old ones.

It looked like the band was blown away by the audience. Bernie smiled
over and over like a teenie musician who gets standing ovations for the
first time. And Mick looks just like him. It has been a long time since
I experiencend a concert with an excitement like this. This band is
definitley at one of the highest points of theirs.

One only teardrop was soon forgotten. Opening acts often are neccessary
evil. But this time I looked eagerly forward to WOLVESPIRIT - a great
retro rock act with much of seventies organ sounds and a great female voice.
I got a mail from the record company the morning of the concert : The
singer had an accident the evening before and had to cancel the two last
dates of their participation on the Rock the Haus Tour. Very pitty!

A blessed Christmas Time from Berlin

Norbert

--
Norbert von Fransecky