[Heeplist] Rock the Haus Set List?

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Wed Dec 2 05:24:43 EST 2015

Hi Pete

Thanks a lot for the great review. I know that of course if I got a
change to see Heep on this tour I would enjoy the shows very much
despite of what songs they play. Having seen Heep several times
recently I know how great this line-up is live. It's just that seeing
the set list was and still is a disappointment because during the last
couple of years their set lists have been very interesting and they've
played many songs that they haven't done live that often. This set is
mostly a "Best Of The 70's" set and is not as interesting to me
personally as it would if there were songs such as "The Hanging Tree",
"Traveller In Time", "Against The Odds" etc.

I have also heard that Heep would have changed management but as it
was sort of confidential info I have not mentioned this on the list. I
haven't seen that this would have been announced officially.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi