[Heeplist] Totally Driven is out

MR I J Barnes i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 28 05:46:49 EST 2015

Thanks Tapio

I'll probably get this simply because its on Heeps new record label.  Could end up a Christmas prezzie from one of daughters.

Iain

On 27 November 2015, at 08:00, Tapio Minkkinen <tapio at uriah-heep.fi> wrote:

This was supposed to be released two weeks ago but it was delayed a
bit. Yesterday I received mail saying that my copy was dispatched
yesterday. I'm looking forward to mainly seeing the artwork as I have
the original Remasters - The Official Anthology release.

If someone is confused as to what this release exactly is just go to
the official Heep site and see Discography.

Available for ordering for example here
http://shop.cherryred.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=5224 or here
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Totally-Driven-Uriah-Heep/dp/B015OPMCI8

--