[Heeplist] Rock the Haus Set List?

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Nov 24 08:47:49 EST 2015

Hi Scott, if I was there no one on the list would have to ask these questions. It seems like the brotherhood of the list has died and is replaced by Facebook.
The good news is, I found out kids are not big on Facebook.  They use sites like Instagram etc  Facebook will eventually lose its appeal.
I stay here hoping the list will make a come back!

Bob Winward