[Heeplist] David Byron Early Sessions

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Mon Nov 16 04:07:57 EST 2015

Hi Ron

Thanks for the info and thanks once again for all your work on this.

I suppose 'Fox On The Run' here is the song by Manfred Mann? Seeing
that title I think most will think it's the hit song by The Sweet but
that's from Desolution Boulevard album from 1974 and I don't think
Byron needed to do any session work anymore at the time.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi