[Heeplist] Winery Dogs NHC

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Nov 14 10:02:37 EST 2015

One day I got an email from Amazon and it was a recommended pick so I read the reviews and they were strong. Then I had a five dollar reward certificate for Best Buy about to expire. When I went online to try to buy the album it was sold out in every store. That made me think it must be pretty good for a debut album to be so hard to find. That made me want it all the more. The rhythm section is outstanding and the guitarist reminds me a lot of the guy from the David Wilkes Booth band, searing sizzling 80s guitar work.  One of the reviews said classic 70s but it's more 80s in my ears. I would say there's five great songs and seven good songs. I favorite is called spiral.

Bob Winward