[Heeplist] Heep DVD

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Wed Nov 11 02:09:38 EST 2015

Hi Don

http://www.heepfiles.info/search2/videos.htm

I would not waste my money on this. This is definitely not definitive
collection. It's just material collected from various earlier
releases. I don't have this myself so I can't tell exactly from what
source is which track but looking at the track listing it seems most
of this is either from Shepperton 1974, USA 1975 or Pinkpop 1976 al of
which originally releasedon Classic Heep Live From The Byron Era. If I
were you I'd try to get that and if you can't find this I think all
the stuff is available to see on Youtube.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi