[Heeplist] Heep 2015 vinyl releases

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Wed Oct 28 09:04:20 EDT 2015

Hi Wayne

I have mentioned these earlier but I don't remember that there would
have been any comments. Perhaps everyone still has the old vinyls and
are not interested in buying these once again. What is special is that
this is the first proper vinyl reissue program since late 80's - early
90's. These are also the first Heep releases by BMG who bought the
rights to the whole Sanctuary Records catalogue form Universal Music
two years ago. A friend of mine bought a couple of these and was quite
happy with them, artwork is faithful to the original with gatefold
sleeves etc.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi