[Heeplist] One for Tapio!

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Thu Oct 22 01:14:12 EDT 2015

Hi Iain

I have seen this earlier and wondered too what it is but there wasn't
more info anywhere. The cover image is most probably from Moscow
concerts 1987.

This is released by American company called Rainman. There wasn't
anything about this at their website at the time when I checked but
now I found it has been added there:
http://rainmanrecords.com/i-23000872-uriah-heep-british-live-performance-series.html

This is just another re-release of the 20th anniversary concert in
1989 so not worth getting. This was recently released as Access All
Areas DVD+CD set so there's not much point in buying this one as it's
only CD.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi