[Heeplist] FW: The set list-PFTL

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Oct 15 21:45:50 EDT 2015

Very nice report on set list.  Igor goes beyond just a list of songs describing who plays what.  This is great and so quickly after the show. Igor you are amazing!!!  Thank you!
When I read Kens interview a few days back I got the impression there would be some rarities but this is all stuff we hear regularly but I will take it anyway!!   Can't wait til a boot comes out. Since it was in Russia, I say keep an eye on Dime!