[Heeplist] Interview with Ken Hensley about reunion

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Oct 13 21:35:27 EDT 2015

Hi Don, that is a preference on your part, but I think most on the list are
excited about a reunion as evidenced by the success of the 2001 show.  I was
there as many on this list were, it was incredible.  It is always a treat to
see Ken again, and Lee they contributed so much to the band.  Also, to the
best of my knowledge there are no hard feelings and there was none after
2001 show, but there was before.  But look how long between the two shows 15
years.  Ken in the interview did clearly say only Heep songs from 1970 to
1980.  Makes sense, not sure if I want to see Ken playing hammond on hit the
nail on the head.

I myself am hoping for about 5 songs that were never recorded live before.