[Heeplist] Interview with Ken Hensley about reunion

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 11:51:57 EDT 2015

Hi guys,

I'm not really a big fan of get togethers , band reunions etc.
I don't believe dragging in old skeletons from the past in on a new working
band is a good idea.
There is always some kind of animosity, hurt feelings, jealousies that
might happen, especially when there is drinking involved.
Guys, look what happened to Van Halen.
Roth and Hagar tried to come together and share the same bill.
It ended up in a disaster!
Maybe I'm wrong ?
Don