[Heeplist] Interview with Ken Hensley about reunion

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Oct 13 07:22:58 EDT 2015

Interesting read, Ken says they are only going to play songs from 1970 to
1980 and John Lawton, Paul Newton aren¹t going to be there.  So I am hoping
they record it and am hoping for some gems that we previously have not heard
live.  Link is below, courtesy of Igor, who for some reason of a technical
nature can no longer post to the list.  Anyone know why or can help reach
out to Igor.

Bob,
I still can't post that's why I asked for help... In case you haven't found
the English version - http://inrock.ru/english/interviews/ken_hensley_2015