[Heeplist] Fake Heep records on sale at ebay?

todd klun toddklun at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 19:54:43 EDT 2015

Poor quality pressings and fakes are easy to find especially from the
Russia Ukraine area .. I had bought some Led Zep and Beatles from Russia
just to have them in my collection and the sound quality is like they were
cut straight from a CD .  ..It is possible to get an original pressing in
near mint condition , but how many are really out there ? Ask them to read
or text the numbers and letters in the run off grooves of each side. Maybe
have them send pics .. Those are like serial numbers .. if those numbers
arent anything like others from other Verigo discs , dont buy them .. ask
others on heep list for numbers from the Heep Albums they have and do some
comparing before buying .. surely some one on the Heep list has a
comparable disc in thier collection and they can look and send all the info
in the run off grooves..