[Heeplist] Non - Heep related

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Sun Oct 11 22:33:54 EDT 2015

He and original Journey keyboard player Greg Rolie were in Santana at Woodstock. They both had a lot of hair :)Amazingly Schon was only 15 when they played Woodstock in 69. He was more than just a rhythm guitar player as Santana's music was kinda free form and Carlos played rhythm too. Clapton also wanted Schon in Derek and the Dominoes but he stuck with Santana.

Dave