[Heeplist] 15 Iconic SG players

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 12:25:59 EDT 2015

Sister Rosetta Tharpe
Blues guitar and gospel singer. Born Arkansas 1915
Influenced Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Aretha Franklin and Isaac Hayes.
She started playing guitar at 4 yrs of age, during the 60s Blues boom she
played a fully tricked out SG custom with its distinctive row of humbuckers.
Daron Malakian  is from System of a down.

Guys, I didn't know these players either, I had to look into it, but the
Sister sounds interesting, I'll have to check some of her music out.
Don