[Heeplist] Non - Heep related

Scott Manion scottmanion at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 10 09:01:15 EDT 2015

Thanks for bringing this song up.  It's been a while!
Saw Journey many times at the height of their popularity 78-83.  They played
all the largest venues.  They were a summer touring staple at Alpine Valley
and I remember them headlining a gigantic concert at the old  Comiskey Park.
By the mid 80's they could have filled an entire set with their radio hits.

Stone in Love is my favorite song from Journey and catching it every once in
a while on Sirius Radio is a big treat for me.  Schon hits it out of the
park!
That cartoon is spot on...closet Journey fans that would not admit it.
While no high school boy would admit to enjoying "Lovin, Touchin'
Squeezin,'" Stone in Love was a rocker you could get behind!

Thanks for rekindling the memories!
Scott