[Heeplist] Spellbinder on Vinyl! (finally)

Iain Barnes i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 30 15:42:10 EDT 2015

I stumbled across this tonight.  Spellbinder is available to pre order on Vinyl for the very first time.  I have ordered mine tonight as pre order prices on Amazon tend to increase the closer to release date it gets.  This is one of the best Heep albums with Bernie in my opinion and that includes studio albums.  I’m hoping this shines through on vinyl but only time will tell.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B015OBBMKG?keywords=uriah%20heep&qid=1443641500&ref_=sr_1_6&s=music&sr=1-6

Iain

---