[Heeplist] Fwd: Heep

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 14:33:46 EDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Igor Shveitser* <zlenko_iv at mail.ru>
Date: Friday, September 25, 2015
Subject: Heep
To: Don Malecic <docofun at gmail.com>

Don,
Usually Heep had such a practice that management ordered the cover
somewhere on the side, from some design bureau or a painter like Dean. As
far as I'm concerned, the band themselves had little if not nothing to do
with that. Yes, a proper album would have been better but it is what it is
and I, unlike Ken, love it too - a meaningful, one of a kind cover - the
same as the very music recorded :))))
Cheers, Igor

Пятница, 25 сентября 2015, 7:51 -07:00 от Don Malecic <docofun at gmail.com