[Heeplist] Uriah Heep news: Totally Driven

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Fri Sep 25 01:44:47 EDT 2015

For you Pete of course if you have the original release but it's
already 14 years since this was released originally and it has been
out of print for a long time. I guess there must be many on this list
who don't have it o haven't even heard these versions so a re-release
is welcome.

The most important news in my opinion is the new record company. It
will be interesting to see what kind of releases will there be in the
future. Perhaps new official live bootleg series?

The artwork looks like it's again done by Igor Morski who did Outsider
and Live At Koko artwork.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi