[Heeplist] Heep

Iain i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Sat Sep 19 03:46:48 EDT 2015

Hi Don

I have both of the Zodiac Mindwarp CDs Rock Savage and We Are Volsung that feature Dave Rimmer on bass under the name Jack Shitt.  Volsung is heavier than Rock Savage which I prefer. The only writing credits on either Cd is that all songs on Rock Savage are credited to all members so I don't know how much influence Davey has on these tracks.

I think all input is given consideration with Heep although the Box Lanzon formula will remain the main ingredient. Russell has definitely had input which has been placed into the new songs so there is opportunity for Davey to add any ideas to the mix.

Iain

Sent from my iPad