[Heeplist] Uriah Heep 1980s

Andre Sokolnikov asokolni2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 16:29:48 EDT 2015

Hi Steve,

Do you remember any details from those concerts? How many people were there, how did they sound, etc. ?
I am envious of your experience.

Thank you.

Andre

 Hi everyone
 My introduction to UH was at the Liverpool Stadium in 1971,
 they were a support act for Sha Na Na!!
 Hooke instantly and the playlist was from Salisbury and Very
 Eavy. I feel as an album that Salisbury is better and the
 band feels very tight after two great albums

 Then had the pleasure of seeing them during the Demons and
 Magicians albums which IMO is the pinnacle although I have
 most of the albums I feel this two plus the live album are
 the best!!

 Sent from my iPad

 > On 16 Sep 2015, at 17:43, Kirk Bourgeois <kirkybou at hotmail.com>
 wrote:

 > As a teen in the 80s, I had been introduced to UH by my
 cousin. Demons & Wizards was the album I first heard
 & still my all time favorite. In the 1980s, I really
 liked the Conquest album because it had a cool sound to it.
 I can listen to the whole album. I got into the Goalby era
 & really liked the 3 albums he did with Heep. Head First
 is my favorite Goalby album. The band rocks out. I never
 cared for Raging Silence except for a few tracks. Anyone see
 them play in the 80s?