[Heeplist] Uriah Heep 1980s

Norbert von Fransecky news at musikansich.de
Wed Sep 16 17:18:24 EDT 2015

Yes!

I saw them June 19th 1989 on the Raging Slience Tour in Berlin - with
the german Thunderhead as a powerful Metal support.
It was may second Heep Show after one on the Innocent Victim Tour in
Hannover.
And the Heep shirt I bought there was my second band shirt after one
from Marillion

See it here: http://musikansich.de/artikel.php?id=1462

It is one the fans look at when I been on Heep Gigs since then - cause
even if there are frequently fans with older shirts I never met anyone
with a shirt from this time.

Norbert