[Heeplist] Was I unsubscribed?

Iain Barnes i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 16 15:25:19 EDT 2015

Still here waiting Heepy news. No sign of any more of the originally
proposed 16 official bootleg series, but at least Frontiers have requested
another studio release according to Bernie.  Theres plenty of concert photos
on facebook but not many reviews.  Now i'm back at work I don't seem to have
the time these days to search for snippets of news but hopefully when the
Moscow show gets closer so will the talk.

Iain