[Heeplist] Uriah Heep 1980s

Kirk Bourgeois kirkybou at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:43:00 EDT 2015

As a teen in the 80s, I had been introduced to UH by my cousin. Demons & Wizards was the album I first heard & still my all time favorite. In the 1980s, I really liked the Conquest album because it had a cool sound to it. I can listen to the whole album. I got into the Goalby era & really liked the 3 albums he did with Heep. Head First is my favorite Goalby album. The band rocks out. I never cared for Raging Silence except for a few tracks. Anyone see them play in the 80s?