[Heeplist] Re releases

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Wed Sep 2 03:17:21 EDT 2015

All Heep albums originally released on Bronze Records records from
Very 'Eavy Very 'Umble to Head First will be re-released on vinyl by
BMG in October-November 2015. They are available for preordering at
least on Amazon:

USA:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st_date-desc-rank?keywords=uriah+heep&fst=as%3Aoff&rh=n%3A5174%2Ck%3Auriah+heep&qid=1441177771&sort=date-desc-rank

UK:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_st_date-desc-rank?keywords=uriah+heep&rh=n%3A229816%2Ck%3Auriah+heep&qid=1441177846&sort=date-desc-rank

This is not necessarily the same that Ken was talking about. From what
he mentioned in Facebook I understood these are just in the planning
stage and would be released sometime in 2016. My guess is they put the
vinyls out now and there will be some kind of "deluxe edition" CD's
released next year. Just my speculation of course as there is no
actual info on this.

The rights of most of the Heep back catalogue is nowadays owned by BMG
and it seems they are taking more interest in these than what
Universal Music did. Universal had the rights since 2007 after they
bought Sanctuary and in 2013 they sold it to BMG. This will be the
first time since the 1980's that the complete Heep back catalogue is
re-released on vinyl. Untill now there have been only individual
re-releases of albums from time to time.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi