[Heeplist] [Bulk] Re: HEEPVENTION 2015

Wayne Catalde 2robcatway at att.net
Wed Aug 5 01:04:31 EDT 2015

> Well, i will survive and i hope Heepventions will survive too as they are
> the best thing. Heepsters from all corners of the world meeting up and
> sharing their love for Uriah Heep. So, hoping that, i passed the stick to
> a Dutch friend of mine, who will try and find out if she can organise it
> in 2017. Read this well people, 2017 in Holland. I start saving already,
> as i will be there for sure.
>
> Heep on, rock on !!

Brilliant review Staf, thanks my friend. I followed along on Facebook and
really enjoyed your account of Heepvention 2015, I'll bet you guys had a
blast!!! Wish I could have been there.

High five Staf, from where I sit, looks like you put on an incredible
event.....and there was Belgian beer. ;-)

Wayne