[Heeplist] Never Land HV 2015

Mac Steagall rsteagall at carolina.rr.com
Wed Aug 5 00:41:52 EDT 2015

I have to hand it to you, Merrick. Never Land  did some very creative
versions of Heep tunes. What Should Be Done and Simon the Bullet
Freak are two of my favorite songs and that song with  Keith playing
slide was very
eerie. I think it was Tales.  Sounded great!

I really hope some additional audio and video turns up online. I got
some video and  even more audio but I was having an issue with my
batteries giving out.   I got nothing recorded of Circle of Hands
Band, Innocent  Victims Band, or the Heep Legends Band at the end.
Innocent Victims
were almost theatrical.  There were some really talented bands.  It
was great seeing everybody who was there.  I had a blast!

Mac