[Heeplist] Bob I have an idea

rsteagall@carolina.rr.com rsteagall at carolina.rr.com
Tue Aug 4 17:49:39 EDT 2015

I would have sent emails to the list but I couldn't send emails. I had major problems communicating. I thought I had added a international phone package with AT&T but discovered they could not (would not) add it to my phone package. They were trying to make me give up my unlimited data cell package that we had gotten from Alltel before their merger with AT&T. I couldn't text or send emails. Luckily I could use Facebook with the wi-fi at the two hotels.

Mac

Sent from my HTC