[Heeplist] HEEPVENTION 2015

Tony Bryson T_Bryson at msn.com
Tue Aug 4 12:46:48 EDT 2015

I too wish I could have afforded the cost & time from work to be there. I
have never been to one and was looking forward to the opportunity, but alas
it was not possible to handle. I lose most of my vacation time every year,
and this year with a company split and reorganization I haven't taken any
time for family so taking time for an excursion for me was not in the cards.
I disagree that the spirit is dead and while I try to read the posts, I
don't post much on any forums unless I feel there is some value to my post.

Congrads to Staf and Team Heep!
Maybe next time
Tony