[Heeplist] Sweet Freedom 73

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Fri Jul 24 07:39:26 EDT 2015

This is a video clip that I recorded six or seven years ago from
Finnish TV and all those who were on the list at the time have seen
this already then. Ron already posted the info on where and when the
recording was done. This was a promotional video for the song so it
originally included the studio recording from the album but what is
interesting in this is that the audio track isn't original. The person
who has uploaded this has replaced the original audio track with a
live recording probably from Uriah Heep 1973 album. I don't think was
lip synced originally, I suppose they just filmed the band playing
live and the video was then edited so that it would fit the audio
studio recording. There is a similar video of Stealin' also.

This was originally shown in Finnish TV in 1974 in program called
Iltatähti along with a short interview with the band filmed in May
1974 during their visit here in Helsinki as the Wonderworld tour
started here 15th May 1974. The original clip with original sound as
it was on the TV show can be seen at my site at this page:
http://www.heepfiles.info/rare/index.htm
There is also the interview from 1974 and the Stealin' promo as well
and many other clips from various sources.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi