[Heeplist] Uriah Heep poster on Yahoo News Scroll

raymond.clark raymond.clark at att.net
Sat Jul 18 15:40:04 EDT 2015

The show might be "Life on Mars" It was a British show I believe. The show was about a detective that time traveled back to the seventies. There was a few Heep songs playing in the background.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6.-------- Original message --------From: Brenda <brendajh at bellsouth.net> Date: 7/17/2015  7:30 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: heeplist at travellersintime.com Subject: [Heeplist] Uriah Heep poster on Yahoo News Scroll
Check out the Yahoo news scroll "Why Emmy Nominations (surprisingly)
got it right". On the background shot there is a poster of Uriah Heep
with "ZZ Top" listed below the photo. The top of the poster is cut
off, so this poster was from days gone by obviously. Does anyone know
which tv show this background shot is taken from? Maybe we should be
watching to see if the program has any additional Heep themes? Hope
the tv program acknowledges Uriah Heep in their credits.

Brenda