[Heeplist] Sweet Freedom 73

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sat Jul 18 14:49:38 EDT 2015

That's truly amazing, it reminds me of the live footage of Stealin that's around, but I don't remember seeing this before, sure hope more turns up, thank for posting, I have so many clips and stuff basically lost on videos that wish were on DVDrs that I collected over the years, I wish we could put all together for all to share on the list. DaveS.