[Heeplist] Uriah Heep poster on Yahoo News Scroll

Brenda brendajh at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 18 21:45:39 EDT 2015

The poster link that Raymond sent earlier today
http://www.posteralley.ca/#!/URIAH-HEEP-1973-CONCERT-POSTER-Syracuse-NY-with-ZZ-TOP/p/38133533
looks like the poster that was displayed on the yahoo news. Thank
you! I just did a search of the tv program "Better Call Saul" and the
image captured on the yahoo news feed appears to have been taken from
that tv show. I found the information via an internet thread "Better
Call Saul: Who's Watching and What Do you think?" At the bottom of
the thread there is a discussion about Uriah Heep and Rush posters on
the wall, etc. So now we know where to find the poster and the tv
program that was showcasing the Heep poster. I do not know anything
about the tv series and that is really not what is important. It was
just very neat to be going through the yahoo news and there was Uriah
Heep (from many moons ago).---Brenda