[Heeplist] Shp

lethridge@carolina.net . lethridge at carolina.net
Sun Jul 12 17:23:51 EDT 2015

Happy Birthday Mark,

A guy came up to me today at the gym and asked about my license plate, URIAHEEP.  He said he had looked it up on the internet and had ordered a compilation. I gave him a little history. Later I went out to the car to see if I had a copy of Outsider. Couldn't find one, but did find
Sea Of Light and gave him that. Guess he will be listening to Sea Of Light as his first Heep Album on your birthday.

He is going to order Demons and Wizards. I think these will be two great albums to start him off with. I got the first Heep album in 1970 also.
But Imagine finding our about Heep and all the great music that awaits. It works both ways.

Enjoy your day!! How can you not with Heep.

Heep On, Lannis

How old are you now?  I am 70.