[Heeplist] Heeplist] Heeplist] [Bulk] [NHC] RIP Chris Squire

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 14:34:08 EDT 2015

Hi Bob,
Ha Ha
We understand Bob,
Yeah it was that darn Canadian, Shaun who stirred the pot! :)))
In case anyone didn't know , I mentioned the song Freedom fighters by Todd
Rungren, unfortunately  the song inspired many shooters like Chapman
( Lennons assassin) apparently was his favourite song.
Anyway, nice to hear everyone talking again
Don