[Heeplist] (no subject)

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sun Jun 28 00:29:20 EDT 2015

There's still rock being played, but it not on the front line anymore, country seems to have taken its place, today country is more rock than ever before, but music is just different than before. I see band's that I would like to see but they're playing with ten other bands I can't stand, so but it's always been that way for me. DS