[Heeplist] Magic Night

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Jun 27 11:23:55 EDT 2015

Yes it is a re-release of a show from 2003 in London where we had a huge heepvention!  I have a review of the show posted in the liner notes of the original DVD and that is where the name Magic Night came from.
 If you don't have it is worth getting for the love in silence with Heather Findlay and a remake of pilgrim

Bob Winward