[Heeplist] 1st and 2nd Heep Albums

Norbert von Fransecky news at musikansich.de
Wed Jun 24 17:06:54 EDT 2015

Well, I got a nice history with "Simon the Bullet Freak".

Being a Rock-greenhorn aged 13 or so, I approached a local record store
ordering a cool song I heard on radio. "I would like to buy `Lady in
Black´ by Deep Purple". The clerk at the desk did know what I want and
handend over my very first Uriah Heep single with the flip side "Simon
the Bullet Freak".

Norbert