[Heeplist] Heepvention 2015

Heepfan1 ehallib at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 23 14:53:18 EDT 2015

Staf,

I waited a while to write to you on Heepvention.  It looks like I won't be able to come to Belgium and it makes me sad.  It seems that unless I win the lottery I simply can't afford to travel this year.  Next year might find me in a different situation..but that will be too late.  All I can say is to have fun without me if you can :-))

Take care,

Ed Halliburton