[Heeplist] (no subject)

Norbert von Fransecky news at musikansich.de
Tue Jun 16 17:26:48 EDT 2015

Hi Don!

My very first record at all was a UH BEst of - the Black one with the
golden frame and the running order
Gypsy / Bird of prey / July Morning / Look at yourself
Easy livin / The Wizard / Sweet Lorraine / Stealin' / Suicidal Man /
Return to fantasy

That was the first issue WITHOUT Lady in Black- In 1976 when this best
of was published it hasn't been a great hit in germany yet. In later on
edition Suicidal was omitted and replaced by the lady

This best of was the beginning of my love affair with Heep.

Norbert