[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 11:14:14 EDT 2015

I had all the LPs in Question  Igor and I also did prefer  to listen to the
original albums but, like you said the mix was good and if you wanted to
take a Heep album out for a showdown against the likes of Deep, Sabbath,
Led etc. at parties back in my day, that particular album had the arsenal
to do that. :))))