[Heeplist] Tapio?? Is there a cd?

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Wed Jun 10 06:49:29 EDT 2015

Hi Bob

There is a CD but the title is different, it's called "Future Echoes
Of The Past" but it's the same recording with two additional songs

Info at the official Heep discography:
http://www.heepfiles.info/search2/feotp.htm
http://www.heepfiles.info/search2/tlc.htm

It will be pretty hard to find a CD/DVD set since there isn't any, the
audio and video versions were sold separately and there are hard to
find nowadays as there hasn't been any re-releases.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi